In the workspaces of the Watchity platform, there are two types of user roles: administrator or editor.
The profile that creates a workspace is established as an administrator. By default, there will only be one administrator for each workspace, but you can request another second profile that will have the same permissions.
A workspace administrator can:
- Access the "Settings" tab of the workspace.
- Manage the users of the workspace: invite them or delete them.
- Access the plan and billing: visualize the consumption and/or increase the plan of the workspace.
- Edit the account information: address, contact information, etc.
- Access and manage all the Live Broadcasts: create, configure and/or eliminate them.
- Manage the Media Library of the workspace: add, edit and/or delete all multimedia files (videos and images).