When you create a Live Broadcast of the type 'Production', you will be able to define where you want to distribute your Live Broadcast. Send it to social networks that you do not have the credentials or that do not have the API published, configure a custom player or use your own player.
- Towards a Watchity Player:
- In "Monochrome" or "Multi-camera" display format.
- With the option to add a chat or a data collection form.
- In use mode "Minisite" or "Code embed" to host it on your website.
- Towards your own Player (through a continuous flow of HLS video)
- For example, to redirect the video stream to a player of your own.
- Towards customized transmission services (through RTMP push):
- For example, to connect with Social Networks that do not have credentials (Facebook, YouTube, etc.), or else, networks without public API.
- Towards traditional video systems (using RTMP pull):
- For example, to redirect the output of the Live Mixer to an IP to SDI encoder.
Towards a Watchity Player:
This configuration allows you to generate a page, under the Watchity domain, where your audience can visualize your production. You can customize different functionalities: display format (single or multi-camera), add chat or data collection form and type of use (embed or mini-site).
In "Unicam" or "Multicam" display layout:
Unicam: the spectator only sees the signal produced in the LIVE MIXER.
Multicam: the viewer decides what contribution wants to see at each moment. However, the producer still has control from the LIVE MIXER, being able to hide or show any video contribution to the viewers.
- With the option to add a chat or a data collection form:
In the case of activating the data collection form option, the viewer must fill in 3 fields to access the player. You can also activate a chat so that the audience can ask questions in real time. This chat will be private viewing for the producer (not overprinted on the screen). All these data provided by the viewer could be downloaded.
- In "Minisite" use mode or "Code embed" to host it on your website.
Towards your own Player (through continuous HLS video stream):
This configuration allows redirecting the flow of production to other reproduction systems. After entering an identifying name, the system will give you the HLS video code (.m3u8) of the Live Mixer output.
Towards customized transmission services (through RTMP push):
This option allows you to enter RTMP codes for personalized transmission services.
With this option, you can configure outputs to Social Networks that you do not have access credentials (corporate networks), or platforms without a public API (Vimeo).
Example to connect with a Facebook post:
- Enter in the new output of your Live Broadcast the RTMP codes associated with your new publication on Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Click on 'Transmit' once you have started receiving Watchity content.
Discover here all the possible cases of connections (through RTMP push), according to the social network (Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch, Periscope, Twitter, etc.).
Towards traditional video systems (using RTMP pull):
By generating this option you will have available the RTMP code of the Live Mixer output. To redirect the output to a traditional video system you must copy the code and enter it in your IP to SDI encoder.
When you create a Live Broadcast of the type 'Restream', you can define where you want to distribute your Live Broadcast. Send it to personalized RTMP destinations, selecting the input source, defining a name for this output and, finally, pasting the RTMP codes obtained at the distribution points.
When you create a Live Broadcast of the type 'Transcoder', you will be able to distribute your input flow to an insertable Player on your website. Select the time and date you want to be displayed.
This type of Live Broadcast will be available soon.