1. Log in to Periscope. You can access with your Twitter username and password. Periscope is the transmission system of Twitter, so everything you do from Periscope will be replicated on your Twitter page.
2. Click on your profile image and, in the drop-down menu, select the 'Producer' option.
3. Create a new publication source ('Create new source' - 'Normal source'). Get the RTMP code and the transmission key associated with this new publication source in your Periscope profile (Twitter). These codes are unique for each new source.
4. In the configuration of your Live Broadcast in Watchity, add an output "RTMP for push". Copy there the RTMP code and the transmission key obtained in your publication source in Periscope (Twitter).
5. Once you start the transmission in Watchity, in the source of publication of Periscope you will receive a preview of the content that is being distributed from Watchity. Check that you see it correctly, edit the title, the privacy mode and the allowed reactions and click on the "Live" button.
Keep in mind that if you do not click on the "Live" button in your publication source in Periscope, the content will not be visible to the audience, although from Watchity it is being sent correctly.