1. On the destination channel in Twitch, access the Control Panel, to view the channel configuration.
2. Obtain the transmission key associated with your Twitch channel. You'll find it in the upper part of your channel configuration. This transmission key is unique to each Twitch channel.
3. Obtain the RTMP code by accessing https://stream.twitch.tv/ingests/. Chose the RTMP code that corresponds to the geographic location closest to your potential audience. So, for an event designed for the Spanish audience, for example, choose the point of publication associated with the city of Madrid.
4. In the configuration of your Live Broadcast in Watchity, add an output "RTMP for push". Copy there the RTMP code (obtained in https://stream.twitch.tv/ingests/) and the transmission key obtained in the configuration of your channel in Twitch.
5. Once you've started the transmission in Watchity, at your Twitch publishing point you will receive the preview of the content that is being distributed from Watchity.
6. In the control panel, access "Live" and check the preview of the transmission, edit the event information, monitor the status of the transmission or view the spectator statistics.