Contribute RTMP pull streams to your Production or Live Distribution event. You will first need to capture the video stream using OBS and then use this tool to redirect it to Watchity where you can use it on your event.
1) Capture RTMP pull video sources using OBS:
- Start OBS and create a scene by clicking "+" in the Scenes section.
- Once the scene is created, add a source by clicking "+" in the Source section.
- Select a source of the "Media Source" type.
- Enter a name for this source. We recommend something descriptive like "RTMP pull" to help you identify it clearly.
- Uncheck the "Local file" option to display the fields that will allow you to paste into OBS the RTMP pull code obtained from your encoder. Paste it in the "Input" row. If your encoder shows you the link in two parts, use the two lines you see in the image. If, on the other hand, you build the link on a single line, you can paste it all into the "Input" row.
- Click on OK to start receiving the content from your encoder. In a few seconds you will start capturing content.
2) Transmission of the received flow in OBS to Watchity:
- In Output, set the Emission parameters:
In Live, select the type Customize the broadcaster server.
Copy the video contribution codes provided by Watchity when creating a new video contribution and paste them into URLs and Broadcast Key.
Click Apply and Accept.
OBS is already set up to send video to your live stream. Click Start Streaming, on the main screen of the program.