When you create a 'Production' or 'Live Distribution' Live Broadcast, you can stream to Dailymotion. You can add the connection to Dailymotion from the Event configuration or from the Virtual Studio or Streaming Manager tools (depending on what Event type you are creating).
- In your Partner HQ, select Media from the Navigation menu
- Select Live streams from the sub-navigation menu that will appear
- Select the Create live stream button in the upper left
- Enter your live stream’s basic information, including a Title, Category, and Language
- Click the Generate stream info button. Copy the RTMP ingest code associated to your Dailymotion broadcast. This code is unique to each broadcast.
- In the configuration of your Event in Watchity, add an output "Enter an RTMP from a publication point". Paste there the RTMP code obtained on the Dailymotion broadcast.
- Once you start broadcasting in Watchity, you will receive the content (as a preview) on your Dailymotion event. When you're satisfied with your setup and video preview, click over Start broadcast.