Contribute with broadcast cameras (through RTMP) in your Production or Live Distribution event type. Learn how to connect your camera to the network, how to obtain the RTMP codes from your Live Broadcast in Watchity and where you should enter them in your camera.
(Example for a SONY PXW-Z90 or SONY HXR-NX80)
- Connect the camera to the network. Your camera should have an Ethernet cable adapter, a 4G portable modem or a WiFi antenna to connect to the Internet. If you are connecting via 4G modem or WiFi antenna, this is the route you should follow on the screen of your SONY.
- Network Setting
- Press the menu button and select [NETWORK SET] -> [Wi-Fi SET]->[ACCESS PONIT SET]
- Select an access point to register and enter the password and select [Next].
- Connect a ether cable to the camera and confirm there is no error message.
- Network Setting
- In your Watchity Event (type Production or Live Distribution), create a contribution broadcast type and copy the RTMP code and the flow key that are generated.
- Enter the RTMP codes obtained from Watchity in the SONY camera display:
- Press the menu button and select [NETWORK SET] -> [RTMP/RTMPS] -> [PRESET 1]
- Select 1280x720 [SIZE]
- Go to [DESTINATION SET] and fill [URL] with "Stream URL" and [Stream Name] with "Stream name/key".
Note: If you push "DISPLAY" button when inputting [Stream Name], *** will be turn into the actual character.
4. Start the broadcast from the camera:
- Back to [NETWORK SET] -> [RTMP/RTMPS]. [EXECUTE] and select [Wi-Fi] or [Wired LAN]. This may take a few seconds.
- While the camera is stand-by like the screen shot below, push [ Thumbnail] button and streaming from a camcoder. This may take a few seconds-three minutes.
5. The camera is set! Start broadcasting and you will see the contribution appear in the control tool of your Event.