From the Watchity Media Library, you can open the Fast Clipper tool to generate cuts over your stored video files that can then be shared on Social Networks and/or be stored again in your Watchity Media Library.
- Open the Fast Clipper from the editing options of a video file stored in your Watchity Media Library.
- Move the green marker to define the starting point of the cut and press the green 'Set In' button.
- Move the blue marker to define the end point of the cut and press the blue 'Set Out' button.
- Provide a title to your fragment.
- Generate the cut by clicking on the 'Export' button. Your cut will be available in the right column of your screen.