If you want to make cuts on an external live production, you must open the Fast Clipper from a 'Live Distribution' Live Broadcast. Then, if you want, you can share the cuts on Social Networks and/or store them in your Media Library.
- Open the Fast Clipper from the configuration of your Live Broadcast of the type 'Production' or 'Live Distribution'. Keep in mind that until you start broadcasting to destinations you cannot make cuts.
Can I use the Fast Clipper after the broadcast is over? Yes, once the broadcast has finished and the original video corresponding to the production has been generated, you can open the Fast Clipper by clicking on the '✂' icon next to the information on the original video.
- Move the green marker to define the starting point of the cut and press the green 'Set In' button.
- Move the blue marker to define the end point of the cut and press the blue 'Set Out' button.
- Provide a title to your fragment.
- Generate the cut by clicking on the 'Export' button. Your cut will be available in the right column of your screen.