If you want to make cuts on an external live production, you must open the Cut&Share from a 'Transcoder' Live Broadcast. Then, if you want, you can share the cuts on Social Networks and/or store them in your Media Library.
- Open the Cut&Share from the configuration of your Live Broadcast of the type 'Production' or 'Transcoder'. Keep in mind that until you start broadcasting to destinations you cannot make cuts.
- Move the green marker to define the starting point of the cut and press the green 'Set In' button.
- Move the blue marker to define the end point of the cut and press the blue 'Set Out' button.
- Provide a title to your fragment.
- Generate the cut by clicking on the 'Export' button. Your cut will be available in the right column of your screen.