One of the main features of the Studio is the scene selector that allows you to display different video signal layouts easily.
There are currently six predefined scene types. To switch from one to the other you just need to click and the system will automatically rearrange the layout. The scenes are:
- Conversation, which allows for example that different speakers are shown on screen occupying the same space.
- Focused conversation, which gives more prominence to the speakers and focuses the scene on them and less space dedicated to the background.
- The third scene Keynote speaker is designed to highlight a main speaker and the rest located on the right side proportionally.
- The Presentation scene is also for those cases where there is a slideshow a video and a speaker who comments.
- In the cinema scene, the signal located is shown at the top in a larger size and the rest of cameras at the bottom.
- Finally, in the sidebar scene we can highlight a sign on the left side and the rest of cameras on the right.
All scenes have a main signal showed with a star that you can select from any of the video sources at the bottom. If u already have a signal highlighted and swap to another just click on the star and will replace it automatically.