When you create and Event in Watchity, you can stream to TikTok. You can add the connection to TikTok from the Event configuration.
- Launch the TikTok app on your mobile device.
- Tap the "+" and swipe right until you reach the "LIVE" option.
- Under the "Go live" button, tap "Cast to PC"🚨
- TikTok will show you the stream key and RTMP url.
- Paste the obtained RTMP and stream key in Watchity.
- Once the connection is made, you will receive the preview of the signal in the TikTok app and you will be able to press the "Go live" button.
🚨 Who can create broadcasts via RTMP in TikTok?
To have the option to broadcast via RTMP ("Cast to PC") enabled, a TikTok user must have at least 1,000 active followers.
However, the social network TikTok does not automatically approve all accounts that meet this requirement. It is still a beta feature and other requirements may be taken into consideration. Contact TikTok for more information.